- full-service design, planning and coordination of your dream wedding / event in Germany or abroad - whether one or several days including the engagement party, get together or brunch on the day following the wedding
- create a customized planning timeline
- recommending, sourcing and short-listing suppliers, negotiating contracts, liasing with venue and vendors
(e.g. church, photographer, videographer, cake makers, musicians, rentals, caterers, transportation, florists, decoration, lightning, makep artist, invitation designer etc.)
- setting up and managing the budget
- support with the legal documents, tracking deposit due dates
- helping to select or design, addressing, sending out wedding invitations, as well as menu cards etc.
- support creating a wedding website
- choice of wedding outfit
- choice of caterer, attend food tastings if desired
- book hotel rooms, room blocks
- create favors and welcome gifts
- arrange transportation and shuttle service
- point-of contact for you guests and service providers
- compile a detailled briefing containing all details for service providers and wedding venue
- event coordination on the day of the wedding / event (logistics, time planning, briefing of all service providers)
- emotional support :)
- if you have an idea of something, which is not listed yet, ask whether I can support you with that as well.
Being Event Manager, I do believe every event profits from the professional support of an Event Manager. Most of all, you need ideas, patience, organizational skills with the big picture in mind.
- Do you have little spare time for the research and coordination of many service providers?
- Do you have an organizational phobia?
- You can't imagine what your event should look like and are a bit overwhelmed by the vast array of options?
- Would you like to get married at an off-site location, at which you will have to organize everything yourself, including catering?
- Are you thinking of a destination wedding / an event abroad?
- Are you planning an especially large event ?
- Do you have lots of guests that have to travel to your wedding?
- Do you need someone that can be a neutral point-of-contact?
- Would you like to focus on the fun parts of wedding planning like cake tasting and wedding dress shopping and leave the spreadsheets, wedding timelines and briefings to someone else?
- Would you like to focus on your friends & family on the day of your wedding?
Because I love creating memories that last forever, my service offers the full-service planning for those who desire complete management up until their big event or partial planning like the location scouting or the coordination on the day of the wedding. Through my experience as Corporate Events Manager and my former job as Event & Wedding Manager in luxury hospitality, I have access to many trusted vendors, but happily research to find new, suitable suppliers for you. My personal ambition is finding the right service providers for every couple / each host. To me mutual sympathy, confidence and a fair, relaxed contact is really important to create an individually adapted event.
Every event is unique, every couple has a distinct taste and their own imaginations. This is why I happily provide you with an idea of possible services, but offer a customized package that includes a certain amount of working hours and a specific hourly rate for hours in excess to the base number of hours.
My service offer is irrelevant of your budget, the concrete tasks, the amount of meetings or venue visits, but focuses on your needs and the actual work. The package includes a specific amount of working hours that you need to plan such a big event in general and an extra for destination weddings and off-site locations. Every extra hour will be charged at a fair hourly rate. I will send you all necessary information in a private message.
Photographer: Ljuba Gonchar